All members of the chess club can go to www.galwaychesslibrary.com and request a book .. Books will be loaned to students on club evenings and w/e competitions.
Books on loan at present (Sept 2015):
- George Fernhead – Black Openings (Dizinzi)
- Andrejs Koslovs – Capa’s 60 best Endings
- L. McMahon – chess choice 2 (C. Ward).
- K. McMahon – its your move (C. Ward).
- Thomas McStay – Chess for tigers
- Kieran Spellman – Test your positional play
- Harry Fleming – Q.G. Accepted.
- Markian Yerma – GM kitchen (Beim)
- Danny Kevin – Simple chess (Stean)
- Finnin – ultimate puzzles (Emms)
Want a chess book .. email firstname.lastname@example.org